of CCS Information Service
CCS (China Customs Statistics) comprises all merchandises passing through
Chinese Customs Territory and is the basic information on China's external
EIA CCS Information Service Center has been authorized as the overseas
supplier of CCS information, and the details are as below:
1. The HS-based (Harmonized Commodity Description & Coding System)
CCCCS (Commodity Classification for China Customs Statistics) contains
over 7500 8-digit commodity subdivisions in 22 Sections & 98 Chapters.
The first 6-digit of 8-digit is international general.
2. All the import & export data with the units of quantity and the
value in USD, and imports are valued on a CIF basis while exports
on a FOB basis.
3. All the import & export data can be ordered partially or completely,
can be provided monthly, quarterly or yearly, and can be sent through
e-mail, CD, etc. as per requests.
4. All the import & export data can be provided in following breakdowns:
(1) Import data with the breakdown of countries of origin. Export
data with the breakdown of countries of final destination
(2) Import data with the breakdown of countries of departure. Export data
with the breakdown of countries of destination.
(3) Import & export data with the breakdown of China's customs districts.
(4) Import data with the locations (which province or city) of China's
importers. Export data with the locations (which province or city) of
(5) Import & export data with the breakdown of conveyance ways.
(6) Import & export data with special breakdowns, detailed names, address,
quantity or value etc. of the importers and/or exporters can be provided
as per clients' requirements.
In order to let the clients to get the CCS information service much easier
and quicker, we have prepared a CCS Information Service Order Form at this
webpage for all the clients who wish to get the latest CCS information.
Fill in the Order Form and return the Order Form
with proper arrangement of the payment to our reasonable service charge,
you will get the information in days. For further inquiry, please don't
hesitate to contact:
Mr. George Shen
EIA CCS Information Service Center
Add.: 6/F., 332 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel.: 852-2572 2289, 2591 2802
Fax.: 852-2834 2985
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org